I've read a few emails by Fox News viewers outraged by the estimated $160 million cost of Tuesday's inauguration. Look here for an article in last week's NY Times that put the cost of security and government expenditures of the 2005 inaugural at $115.5 million, in addition to the $42.3 million raised by the Bush campaign.
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (29)
- Who would Jesus torture?
- The Usual Suspects
- Super Expenditures
- Uncivil wars
- Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody ...
- Righteous, God-fearing Conservatives Attack!
- Year in Rebuke: Science fictions
- Year in Rebuke: Major Awards
- Year in rebuke: econocataclysm
- The Year in Rebuked: Part 3
- The year in Rebuked: Stat Attack
- My New Year's Resolutions
- The Year in Rebuked: Part 1
- ▼ January (14)