Saturday, January 10, 2009
So far we've had three kids get the stomach flu this week. My youngest daughter threw up in my cupped hands in the middle of the night, then my #1 son threw up in the school auditorium, hallway, office and basement. Later that evening he told me he threw up again. When asked where, he told me "you just walked threw it." He insisted on going to school the next day, since he had computer class and had compiled a list of 4 websites he wanted to visit. Upon his return, I asked him how his day went. He said, "Great, I only threw up once."
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (29)
- Who would Jesus torture?
- The Usual Suspects
- Super Expenditures
- Uncivil wars
- Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody ...
- Righteous, God-fearing Conservatives Attack!
- Year in Rebuke: Science fictions
- Year in Rebuke: Major Awards
- Year in rebuke: econocataclysm
- The Year in Rebuked: Part 3
- The year in Rebuked: Stat Attack
- My New Year's Resolutions
- The Year in Rebuked: Part 1
- ▼ January (14)