While the Tea Party spouts rhetoric of starting a revolt to take their country back from the country's first black president, January 8 marked the 200th anniversary of the largest slave rebellion in the US. You can read about it here. It was bloody business. The slaves used hoes, knives, and axes. When the rebellion failed, the survivors were tortured, executed and had their heads displayed on pikes.
- Sometime Competency is more important than ideolog...
- Good News for Outer Space
- We're number 9
- Countdown comes to an End
- Original Intent
- Those Depraved UnAmerican Liberal Socialists Threa...
- The Great yet humble State of Arkansas wished all...
- The Political Environment
- The Political Tragedy of the Tragedy
- Fighting for Liberty
- American Royalty
- Mind the Gaffe
- Where to start cutting
- ...there's also no voice for the mass of Christian...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (76)